Tadalafil Tadagra 60 Mg
- Home /
- Tadagra (20, 40, 60mg) Tablets | Generic Tadalafil Medication
How does Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg) work?
Tadagra comprises of Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Tadalafil belongs to the group of PDE-5 inhibitors that blocks the degradation of cGMP by hindering the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. When a man gets sensually stimulated his body tends to release nitric oxide, which stimulates the formation of cGMP. An excess of cGMP then accumulates in the corpus cavernosum part of male genitals that dilates and broadens the blood vessels present there. This forces the flow of blood into the male genitalia resulting in a hard and stiff erection.
What is the dosing schedule of Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg)?
Tadagra is recommended in the dosing strength of 20mg, 40mg, and 60mg. this medication can be accessed in the form of a tablet. To get rid of your erectile dysfunction you are required to take a single tablet of Tadagra orally about 30minutes before making love, with a glass full of water. It is mandatory to keep a gap of 3 days between two subsequent doses of Tadalafil as the effect of one dose of Tadagra remains for a period of 36 hours. Do not take more than the prescribed amount of Tadagra to you. In the case of overdose seek medical help immediately.
What are the contraindications to the use of Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg)?
- Do not use Tadagra if you are allergic to any of the constituent presents in the medicament.
- If you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa or porphyria then using this medication is inadvisable.
- Do not use Tadagra if you are suffering from open-angle glaucoma or intraocular hypotension.
- It is advised not to use Tadagra if you have an underlying disorder of kidney, liver or heart.
What is the drug interactions associated with Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg)?
Some commonly seen drug interactions of Tadagra are
- Antifungal such as Ketoconazole
- Antiviral such as Ritonavir
- Nitrate medications such as Isosorbide and Nitroglycerin
- Antibacterial such as Erythromycin
What are the noxious effects seen with the use of Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg)?
Noxious effects that are likely to occur with the use of Tadagra are nausea, headache, and haziness of vision, dizziness, drowsiness, stomach pain, pelvic pain, stomach discomfort, Dyspepsia, and indigestion.
What are the precautionary measures taken with the use of Tadagra (20mg, 40mg and 60mg)?
- It is inadvisable to drive, operate heavy machinery or perform other visually alerting tasks while using Tadagra.
- Do not consume alcohol and other sedatives while using Tadagra as it may aggravate the risk of side effects.
- A man suffering from cardiovascular conditions and relying on nitrate medications should stay away from Tadagra.
- This medication is clearly not meant to be used by women and children.
- Tadagra should not be used by men older than 65 years of age.