- Get link
- Other Apps
Snafi Tablets and Usage:
- Recommended to take one tablet 20 mg, there should be a gap of three days between each dose.
- Those who do not exercise continuously, only take the drug when needed.
- Snafi dose should be taken half hour before the intercourse, with or without food.
- Never eat more than one tablet (20mg) at a time.
- Never take two doses at the same day.
- Effective and safe for diabetics and patients with blood pressure.
- The risk of impaired vision is low compared to other similar medicines.
- The effect of Snafi remains up to 36 hours (per tablet).
- Heart patients should not use the drugs without the doctoral advice.
- Kidney patients should take half of the dose (10 mg).
Snafi Side Effects:
15% of people may suffer some of the side effects as following:
- Facial flushing.
- Stomach related problems like pain.
- Nasal congestion.
- Nausea and diarrhea.
- Color blindness.
- Hearing problems (in rare cases).
- Effects on Vision.
- Painful Erections (in rare cases).
Snafi Tablets Price:
In Saudi Arabia Snafi can cost : 137 Saudi Riyal.
- Get link
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
Rapidus 50 mg Tablets – Usage / Indication, Dose, Side Effects and Everything You Want To Know
Rapidus Usage / Indication: Mostly Rapidus tablets are used to relieve pain and swelling (inflammation) from various mild to moderate painful conditions. As well as:
Pain and inflammation resulting from bone erosion.Symptoms and pain and inflammation resulting from rheumatoid arthritis.Symptoms and pain and inflammation resulting from adhesion paragraphs.Relieves the symptoms caused by inflammation of the spinal vertebrae.Pain and inflammation caused by orthopedic surgery.Symptoms of pain and inflammation after accidents, trauma or bruising .Symptoms of pain and inflammation resulting from gout att…
Thiotacid Tablets – Usage, Dose, Side effects and Everything You Want To Know
Thiotacid tablets usage / indication: Thiotacid is a dietary supplement indicated as antioxidant in peripheral diabetic polyneuropathy & adjuvant therapy in male infertility. Thiotacid is usually prescribed for:
Inflammation of the nerves caused by diabetes.Optic neuritis.Inflammation of the cerebral nerves.Fertility problems or Sub-fertility. Composition of Thiotacid / It contains:There are two different versions of thiotacid tablets both given below:
Dosage and method of use:
The dosage can be taken from 300 mg to maximum dose of 1800 mg per day for adults depending upon the s…